Monday, December 7, 2009

Superbad


"This site consists of a veritable maze of inter-linked visuals conceptual "subprojects" ranging from two-tone and technical-looking to wacky, colorful, and even bizarre. Often a subject will have click able elements linked to other pages within that subproject, or to another, or that just provide visual richness. For example. the "follow subproject has a grid of circles with arrows that follow the mouse cursor; each is a link to a different page within the site". This site for me boarder on the infinite/endless; as I went through the site I felt like Alice in Wonderland just going deeper and deeper in the rabbit hole. Every time I finish viewing one page I would click and find myself in another web page that material was completely different from the previous page. I like how on each page depending on where you click you were sent to a different page which gives the viewer an almost infinite amount of possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment